ARIZONA CRIMINAL LAW SPECIALIST
Mr. Lawson has been certified as a specialist in criminal law by the State Bar of Arizona Board of Legal Specialization.
The State Bar of Arizona Board of Legal Specialization certifies attorneys as specialists in several areas of law, including criminal law. These attorneys, because of experience, training, and examination are awarded certificates by the Board. Certified Specialists have demonstrated integrity, professionalism and a high degree of competence in their specialty field.
Not all Arizona criminal defense attorneys are Certified Criminal Law Specialists. Only a small percentage of Arizona criminal lawyers have met the stringent certification requirements. In fact, less than one percent of the attorneys licensed by the State Bar of Arizona are Certified Criminal Law Specialists.
To become certified as a Criminal Law Specialist in Arizona, an attorney must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Licensed to practice law for at least 5 years
- At least 4 years of practice in criminal law
- Devote at least 50% of a full-time practice to the practice of criminal law
- Handle a specific number of criminal cases
- Demonstrate integrity, professionalism and a high degree of competence in the field of criminal law
- Approval of attorneys, judges or other professionals in the field of criminal law
- Passage of an intensive written examination
When you are accused of a crime, trust your case only to a Certified Criminal Law Specialist.
Don't gamble your freedom with an attorney who's not a proven specialist in his field. When your liberty is at stake, demand a Certified Criminal Law Specialist.